Fermentation: All three varieties are fermented separately for a period of about 20 days at a controlled temperature below 25°C.
Ageing: 10% of the mass rests in used barriques for 6 months while the remaining 90% is aged in stainless steel for the same time.
Bottle: Bottled in July.
Colour: Intense red with purplish reflections.
Nose: Blackberry jam. Red fruit in spirit. Balsamic notes.
In the Mouth: Soft tannins with excellent persistence, good acidity.