Yield: 60 quintals/ha Harvest Period: beginning of September for the Pinot Noir and mid October for the Merlot and Sangiovese. Harvesting method: manual, in boxes Fermentation: all three varieties are fermented separately for a period of about 20 days at a controlled temperature below 25°C. Ageing: 80% of the mass rests in used barriques for 18 months while the remaining 20% is aged in new oak barrels for the same time. Bottle: bottled in September. The wine is released after 6 months in the bottle
Color: Deep red/purple Nose: red berries and jams.
Nose: Toasted notes present but not overpowering; crisp, with hints of white pepper.
In the Mouth: vibrant acidity, silky tannins with excellent persistence.